This year’s RHS Talent Show will be a virtual video showcase — and we cannot wait to see what our talented students will do this year! This annual tradition always proves to be an entertaining show that makes our whole school community proud.
The video showcase will be shown in a live broadcast event on Friday, June 4, 2021. (Time to be determined.) The full program will also be available on the RHS and RHSPTA websites after the premiere.
The audition deadline has been extended to TUESDAY, MAY 18. Interested participants must do two (2) things to be considered for the show:
1. Complete the audition form about your act:
2. Upload a 30 second audition video that provides a sample of your act: https://flipgrid.com/asvpqpvn
We will be using the app Flipgrid for all talent show videos. Many students are already familiar with this app; it’s free to download on the SPPS iPads.
Here are some things you might need to know to use Flipgrid:
1. Use your student email address, which should end with @stpaul.k12.mn.us.
2. You might need to update your Flipgrid app on your iPad.
3. The Join Code is: asvpqpvn.
4. You can record a video directly in the Flipgrid app, or you can upload a video file. For both options, click on "Record a Response."
--> To record in the app, simply press the record button and it will begin recording.
--> To upload a video, click on "Options" or the multiple dots and it will open a new menu. Select "upload clip" and you will be able to attach a video file.
If you have any questions about this app, uploading videos or auditions, please contact Mrs. Dochniak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-744-2037. Parent Kristin Fischer Rosel is also able to help; email her at email@example.com. Thanks for your flexibility!
Acts with the highest preparedness, entertainment and engagement value will be chosen for the show. If you are selected, you will receive additional instructions to submit your full performance video.
We will love to see a variety of acts, so show us what you've got!